Professionals and Families
Are you a professional, or a single or double income family?
Here are some questions worth pondering:
- Have you quantified (cost and timing), documented your personal and financial goals?
- Do you know how you might be able to build assets while still maintaining an enjoyable lifestyle?
- If you have debt, have you implemented a measurable strategy to help you reduce what you owe?
- Do you have a comprehensive strategy in place to build wealth for the future while being able to enjoy your life along the way?
- Do you understand the future implications of your present spending decisions?
- If you have a strategy in place – do you have a way of determining whether you are on track, if so, are you?
If you came up with with some ‘no’ answers to these questions you may benefit from meeting with us to find out more about how you may benefit from our Strategic Advice.
At Strategic Planning Solutions, we aim to build our strategy around your financial and lifestyle goals and objectives. Once this has been developed we will be in a position to make the appropriate services and product recommendations. We have access to services and products to meet the following advice areas which may be useful to clients at the beginning of their financial journey, namely:
- Investment Advice – to help you build your wealth to enable you to have greater lifestyle choices in the future.
- Debt Reduction Strategies – to help you reduce the burden and increase the efficiency of your debt.
- Personal Risk Planning – your financial safety net, while there is a gap between what you are worth and what you need to be worth to be financially independent, should something unforeseen happen to you.
- Personal Cashflow Management – to help you run your personal finances as a successful business.
- Superannuation Advice – to help you maximise the benefits of your superannuation, both, for now and your future.
- Estate Planning – to help you protect and pass on your assets to your chosen beneficiaries in a tax effective manner.
Banking Structure and Mortgages through our preferred network of Mortgage Brokers
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, investment property or equity related investment portfolio, we will be able to care for your mortgage and finance needs in the same professional manner that we care for your financial planning needs.
We can help you find appropriate lending products such as:
- Home Loans
- Investment Home Loans
- Portfolio Loans
- Reverse Mortgages
- Deposit Bonds
Please contact us today to arrange a time to meet with us so you can find out how we can help you to plan for life.
Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) governor Michele Bullock has decided to hold interest rates at 4.35 per cent....Read more
New Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) governor Michele Bullock has raised interest rates to 4.35 per cent. In her second m...Read more